- Key features
DetailsPaddle Edge Guard
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
The SUP Paddle Blade Protection serves to protect both your fibreglass and
carbon paddle blades, and the rails of your SUP boards, against superficial
damage when they are knocked together during a normal SUP paddle stroke.
This is particularly the case if you are new to SUP paddling and are still learning
the basics of the SUP paddle stroke. The SUP Paddle Blade Protection is
delivered in the packaging together with all fibreglass and carbon paddles.
To apply :
1. Cut the paddle protection tube in half, so that you can protect both vertical sides of the blade evenly.
2. Make sure that the blade is clean and dry. For better results, lightly sand the paddle edges that will be covered with the blade protection.
3. Apply SUPERGLUE (or another CYANOACRYLATE based glue) to the inside of the SUP Paddle Blade Protection Tube. For best results, use the SUPERGLUE that does not dry immediately upon contact, and allows a small amount of adjustment before setting.
4. Place the blade protection tubes symmetrically on each vertical edge of the SUP paddle blade. Hold in place with 3 or more elastic bands and leave to dry.
5. Once dry, remove the elastic bands and go paddling! ENJOY