- Key features
- Package Includes
- - Core : Low density EPS Foam, 15 kg/m3
- - Rail Lamination : Uni-Directional 300 gr/m² natural Flax fiber
- - Deck + Hull Lamination : 100 g/m² natural Flax Fiber with Paulownia Wood
- - Whole Board Lamination : 200 g/m² fiberglass
- - Epoxy Resin with 30% bio-sourced materials
- - Cork deck pad
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Product Specifications
length 10' width 33.0" Weight View 29 lbs Volume 195 L Feet off tail 21.1" Feet off nose 23.3" Max Rider Weight 220 lbs Fins setup Single Center fin Wood Touring 9" Side fin - Fins supplied QUICK Touring 9"
SOURCED FROM NATURE
We have carefully selected materials which are bio-sourced and also have the necessary technical properties to ensure solid construction and performance.
Flax fiber, Paulownia wood and Cork wood have been tested and proven in other industries and they now play a key role in the sourcing and production of EARTH boards. Looking towards the future, potential areas of ongoing development include the sourcing of materials for the foam core, the resins used in EARTH boards, and the packaging.