- Key features
- Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
- Performer with 4”3/4 thickness for thinner rails and better surfing, improved stability due to lower center of gravity.
- Wing with 6” thickness for better stiffness.
- Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
- Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
- Deck bungee cord for storing gear.
- Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
- Performer : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Wing : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
- Includes oversize backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
- Include Product
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 10'6" width 33.0" Weight View 23 Feet off tail 19.5" Feet off nose 22.25" Ideal user weight 200 lbs Fins setup Thruster Center fin Dolphin 8" Side fin Soft Twin Fins supplied Dolphin 8" + Soft Twin
The SUP AIR inflatables feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a rigid stringer along the bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. Our SUP AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize backpack for ease of transport and storage, heavy duty two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.