- Key features
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Package Includes
Fins set up : Single
Fin Supplied : QUICK Touring 9"
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Product Specifications
length 11'0" width 34" Thickness 5"1/2 Weight View 42 lbs Volume 260 L Feet off tail 21.0" Feet off nose 21.8" Max Rider Weight 285 lbs Fins setup Single Center fin QUICK Touring 9" Fins supplied QUICK Touring 9"
Flat-water Hybrid Shapes
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
10’0 / 11’0 / 12'0