- Key features
- High performance and fun-focused shapes
- Lightweight Epoxy construction
- Reinforced lamination for enhanced durability
- FCS fins
- Designed in France
- Package Includes
Fin Supplied : FCS M5 Thruster Tri
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Product Specifications
length 7'0 width 21"1/2 Thickness 3.00" Weight View 9.7 LBS Volume 50 L Shaper Gérard Dabbadie Fins setup Thruster Tri + Quad Fins supplied FCS M5 Thruster Tri
In addition to nuanced details of board shape and design, which he clearly knows inside-out, what’s behind all the wave-riding fun is an understanding of modern, reliable, 100% faithful manufacturing techniques, so he’s fully confident in the quality and performance of every production board he designs. Superfrog boards are first pre-shaped using the AKU shaping tool, then hand-finished before being coated with fiberglass and epoxy resin. Two 6 ounce layers of fiberglass on the bottom and two 6 plus one 4 ounce layer on the deck for shortboards, three 6 ounce layers on the longboards.