- Key features
- Highly versatile kayak (excursions, exploration, fitness, snorkelling/harpooning) equally well adapted to beginners and experts
- Super-safe and stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran) with fine profiled tips for excellent water penetration and glide
- Elasticated, easy-access forward storage net
- Wide rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying more equipment
- Triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Removable rear bumper/protector with integral roller for easy transportation, even solo
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable forward stem protector helps extend the kayak’s life
- Solo kayak (+ passenger space for a child)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
- Include Product
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Transport net = stores your equipment within easy reach.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 9'10" width 31" Weight View 50 lbs Design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport Max load 264 lbs
SPORT : Easy Glider
The kayaks in the SPORT range are already best sellers. The Bilbao and Tobago kayaks have helped create the BIC reputation in the kayak market with their combination of innovation in design, quality fittings, and a near-perfect stability/performance ratio. Compact and superbly finished, they are excellent kayaks giving great glide and superb handling for your most ambitious excursions and outings.