- Key features
- Versatile kayak (excursions, exploration, fitness, snorkelling/harpooning) equally well adapted to beginners and experts
- Stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran), with fine profiled tips delivering excellent glide
- Forward-mounted easy-access elasticated storage net
- Forward and rear watertight hatches (round and oval respectively) for safe storage of fishing equipment
- Double rod rack at rear
- Lateral elasticated paddle leash
- Wide rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying more equipment
- Triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Removable rear bumper/protector with integral roller for easy transportation, even solo
- Anti-slip bow, stern and lateral carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable, removable forward stem reinforcement helps extend the life of the kayak
- Carries 1 paddler (space for one child passenger)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
- Package Includes
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Transport net = stores your equipment within easy reach.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Product Specifications
length 9'10" width 31" Weight View 50 lbs Design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport Max load 264 lbs
Fishing in Total Freedom
The kayaks in the Fishing range enable you to get quickly and easily to the best spots, and to glide through shallows and rocky areas totally risk-free. Single or double-seaters, they set themselves apart from the rest with their beige or green camouflage colouring as well as by their angling-specific fittings (integral rod rests and racks, storage lockers...) giving you the freedom of hassle-free angling action.