- Key features
Details- Ergonomic seats= increased paddle-comfort
- Rear storage area with elastic straps = can carry equipment for long trips or fishing
- Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Small wheel at the rear = easy transport in car parks
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity
- Rod holders = easier for fishing
- Rear and front waterproof hatches = more storage
- Include Product
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Transport net = stores your equipment within easy reach.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 9'10" width 31" Weight View 50 lbs Design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport Max load 264 lbs
Fishing in Total Freedom
The kayaks in the Fishing range enable you to get quickly and easily to the best spots, and to glide through shallows and rocky areas totally risk-free. Single or double-seaters, they set themselves apart from the rest with their beige or green camouflage colouring as well as by their angling-specific fittings (integral rod rests and racks, storage lockers...) giving you the freedom of hassle-free angling action.