- Key features
Details- Adaptable for solo paddling = 100% convertible mono/Duo
- Removable wide-tyre wheels sit on an axle mounted on the kayak's keel= Very easy transportation
- Ergonomic seats= increased paddle-comfort
- Rear storage area with elastic straps = can carry equipment for long trips or fishing
- Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity
- Rod holders = easier for fishing
- Rear and front waterproof hatches = more storage
- Include Product
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 13'5" width 33.1'' Weight View 75 lbs Design JMC-Design Max load 550 lbs
PERFORMANCE: Further, Faster
Much longer than our other boats, the two models in the PERFORMANCE series are aimed at a more sporty market, offering a wider range of paddling styles and options, but still easy to use. Joining the Scapa and the Borneo, the new Java model arrives with a fistful of innovations.