- Key features
Details- Ergonomic cockpit = increased paddle-comfort
- Vast rear storage area = can carry sizeable load of equipment for long trips or fishing
- Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Integral roller system using removable wheels that are stored under the rear deck when on the water = easy transportation to the water edge without needing a trolley
- Built-in adjustable foot rests = wide range of paddle position settings, paddle comfort
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Integral rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 13'5" width 28'' Weight View 64 lbs Design JMC-Design Max load 330 lbs
PERFORMANCE: Further, Faster
Much longer than our other boats, the two models in the PERFORMANCE series are aimed at a more sporty market, offering a wider range of paddling styles and options, but still easy to use. Joining the Scapa and the Borneo, the new Java model arrives with a fistful of innovations.