- Key features
Details- Ergonomic seats= increased paddle-comfort
- Rear storage area with elastic straps = can carry equipment for long trips or fishing
- Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide
- Small wheel at the rear = easy transport in car parks
- Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
- Rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity
- Include Product
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Informations techniques
length width Weight View 12'11" 33.1" 70 lbs Max load 550 lbs Manoeuvrability 70 Straight line 90 Stability 90 Gliding properties 80 Sea 100
SPORT : Easy Glider
The kayaks in the SPORT range are already best sellers. The Bilbao and Tobago kayaks have helped create the BIC reputation in the kayak market with their combination of innovation in design, quality fittings, and a near-perfect stability/performance ratio. Compact and superbly finished, they are excellent kayaks giving great glide and superb handling for your most ambitious excursions and outings.