- Key features
Details- Razor-sharp bow and stern tips plus fluid hull design = great glide.
- Moderate width = great glide while retaining all the safety advantages of the Sit-On-Top concept.
- Auto-empty, elongated rear storage area design = ample space for transporting jerry cans, back-pack or any other item/s.
- Foam block inside the kayak and around the cockpit = improved rigidity around the cockpit area and of the whole kayak. This also makes the Scapa unsinkable.
- Removable, adjustable foot rests = improved paddle comfort.
- 20cm diameter forward watertight hatch = easy-access safe storage.
- Lateral cushioning pads in the cockpit and wide, anti-slip pad on the rear storage area = stylish finish and look.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 14'5" width 26" Weight View 50 lbs Design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport Max load 286 lbs
PERFORMANCE: Further, Faster
Much longer than our other boats, the two models in the PERFORMANCE series are aimed at a more sporty market, offering a wider range of paddling styles and options, but still easy to use. Joining the Scapa and the Borneo, the new Java model arrives with a fistful of innovations.