- Key features
DetailsTechno 293 OD can be used: - To start windsurfing
- To race in One Design at all levels (local to international)
- To race in Youth Olympic Games
- Techno 293 OD is the pathway to Olympic Games as most of the international RSX top riders come directly from the Techno 293 OD.
- Package Includes
Footstraps: Ergoform x 6 positions :
2 + 1 in the centre
+ 2 upwind straps on 3-position inserts
Footpads: 5 pieces, 5 mm thickness
Board: 293 x 79cm / 205ltrs / 13.0kg
Fin: Ride 46 / Fin box: Deep Tuttle
Dagger system: 60cm
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Product Specifications
length 9'6" width 31" Weight View 29 LBS Volume 205 L Fins supplied Ride 46 Fin box Deep Tuttle Ideal sails sizes 5.8 > 8.5 Footstraps Ergoform x 6 positions : 2 + 1 in the centre + 2 upwind straps on 3-position inserts Pads 4mm thickness with 8mm under the heels Masttrack 3 adjustable positions
The official worldwide-approved board for Junior Under 17 competitions, the Techno 293 One Design has seen its fleet numbers explode over the last few years. Today, there are more than 9000 Techno 293s sailing somewhere in the world, with a supporting competition program that is constantly growing. The 2014 World Championships, held in Brest in France, drew more than 400 competitors from 35 countries and 6 continents: a windsurfing record. The 2015 European Championships in Liepaja/Latvia were another huge success with 300 competitors from 25 countries. The Techno 293 OD is firmly established in numerous countries now and the 293 scene’s vitality has quickly made it the biggest windsurf fleet on the planet. The Techno 293 OD class launched a new sub-category, the Techno +, opening the One Design competition door to older riders/competitors.