- Key features
- Panelled, Drop Stitch high-pressure structure (same as our SUP range) = strength, stiffness and light weight
- Manufactured with a fusion of high performance cloths and glues = powerful adhesion, durability
- Profiled deck (with deep V moulded tip sections front and rear) and steep-angled run-offs = excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control
- Versatile design concept = great for all kinds of kayaking styles (and even SUP !)
- Totally dual performance (FULL HP2) : identical solo and duo paddle comfort
- Huge capacity for carrying equipment in the cockpit (plus extra, elasticated carry nets)
- Fast, easy inflation in less than 8 minutes thanks to its high pressure pump
- H3 high-pressure valves = reliable, totally air-tight, replaceable
- Auto-empty bung = fast, easy emptying after use
- Front deflector to minimise water entry in heavy chop
- Include Product
Include accessories :
YAKKAir Full HPs come with quality fittings as standard : comfortable, ergonomic seats with high back rests to give proper back support. Strap-mounted, adjustable foot rests are the other vital element for maximum paddle comfort on your longest excursions.
YAKKAir Full HPs come with the following accessories : carry bag, high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, 1 repair kit, removable fin, 1 or 2 seats, 1 or 2 foot rests (depending on model purchased).
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out BIC Sport policies
- Technical Data
length 11.4" width 33.5" Weight View 28 lbs Max load 330 lbs
Test under extreme conditions
BIC Kayaks has sent a prototype of its brand new YAKKAir Full HP 1 to the AKTA expedition team so they can test it under extreme Arctic conditions.